Sunday 12 March 2006

Gadgets

I've just finished packing my laptop bag to take on my flight to Atlanta tomorrow. The amount of gadgets that go into this bag is frightening:

  • 1 laptop with accessories:
    • power cable and transformer,
    • modem cable,
    • mini USB mouse (thanks to Elena),
    • microphone + headphone combo (thanks to Elena as well),
    • USB key,
    • USB serial port,
    • USB extension cable;
  • 1 digital SLR camera:
    • camera body,
    • standard lens,
    • telephoto lens (in its separate bag),
    • charger,
    • spare battery,
    • mini tripod,
    • small external flashgun (I gave up taking the big one),
    • hotshoe spirit level,
    • cable release,
    • USB connection cable;
  • 1 Nokia mobile phone charger;
  • 1 iPod charger;
  • 2 power adapters for the US.

The guys at the airport will think I'm trying to open a branch of Dixons the other side of the pond.

No comments: